Thursday 30 August 2012

About Me

About Me .... Where do I start?
Well as my Instagram followers would know, today I found out that I got a job that I applied for at the start of this month. I nervously drove into town on Monday for the interview, which to be honest was such a relaxed easy & interview! So the job.... It is a Disability Support Worker Position. I mentor young clients who are in out of home care. This could be teaching them how to cook, go shopping, be of assistance to them when they go to Tafe & Teach them things they are interested in, as well as soooooo much more!!

So that's not my only 'job'. My partner & I are also foster carers & we LOVE it!! We have recently gone through a tough time with foster caring but that has only made us stronger & more determined that what we are doing for these children is helping them.

I am not a 'mother' to my own children just yet, I feel as though it isn't something that Mr C & I could do right now & not something my body would handle, just one thing at a time. I would love to get married first! But that is only going to happen when Mr C pulls his finger out of his bum & finally builds up the courage to ask me! He knows I'll say YES!!

Like I said we don't have our own children but our pets certainly keep us on our feet. We have a beautiful grey, black & white Tabby Cat named Narla, a black Border Collie named Oddy & lastly a BIG/FAT pink Pig named Wendy. Wendy had 4 cute pigglets about 2 months ago, they have not been named. So thats a bit about our pets!

I'm so excited for you all to get to know me & Mr C better & get an insight into our hectic but manageable lives.

Until then, Behave!!

Xx M


PLEASE NOTE: I am not a fantastic writer, I have never written a blog in my life & certainly didn't think it would be something I could do. This blog is somewhere for me to write & hopefully help others. If you have anything you would like to see on the blog please email me at beingamum1@gmail.com I plan on posting many things that will help other parents out there!! 😃

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the ever growing community of Blogging Mummas! Need anything, gimme a yell! What is your Facebook link? I will 'like' your page :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiff, did you search Mums Spot on Facebook? I have a polka dot picture & 90+ likers if that helps. I'll try and post a link now xx

    ReplyDelete