Wednesday 29 August 2012

First Blog Post EVER!!

Woo Hoo finally posting my first blog post!
I have had an average day today. It didn't consist of a lot I must admit. Mr C & I met in town this morning and went to the bank. He went to work & I met my uncle at a coffee shop. We say there talking and having coffee for two hours, then finally I decided I should go & do what it is I came into town to do! I ran into a couple of people as I was walking to the car, & by running into I mean making eye contact & having to have a conversation. I was home by 1pm, made a brownie slice & tried to figure out what my first post should be.
I still hadn't made up my mind so I just decided to tell you about my day & how "easy" it was today, it isn't like this every day!

I will be sure to post again real soon (maybe as soon as tonight) to let you know about me & my life!!

Until then behave!!

Xx M.

No comments:

Post a Comment