Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bring it on!!!

So today I got my roster for my new job as a Disability Support Worker! My first day is on September 17th & I work for two hours! Lol I laughed I thought for sure it would be a full on day or more than two hours! It gets better.... On the 18th I start work at 5pm and finish at 7am on the 19th, yeah that's right I get paid to sleep!!! :) I then have a day off and I must say I can not complain about my shifts! They are real good & still give me a chance to do my stuff during the day!

Mr C told me this morning that he is so excited for me to go back to work as he thinks this is just what I need, and I agreed with him. I haven't worked since December last year and ever since then I find that I have been feeling flat nearly everyday. It doesn't help that we live 15/20kms out of town so I don't go in everyday.

I'm so excited to teach these clients of mine how to cook, clean, budget, go shopping and doing what makes them happy!

Our lives are going to be sooo much easier now that I'll be going back to work, we have forgotten what it is like to have two wages coming in! I just can't wait to start our savings again that's something that I miss so much. Seeing our money grow makes us happy and that certainly hasn't happened for a very long time!

So until next time enjoy what ever it is you are doing & don't forget to give you're children an extra cuddle each night!!

Xx M

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good luck.... I really need to stop procrastinating, finish my studies and get back into the work force too!!

    ReplyDelete